AD'S METAL ROOFING CO. FORTIFIED ROOFING SYSTEMS, NC
FORTIFIED Home is a nationally recognized building method based on more than 20 years of scientific research and real-world testing by IBHS. FORTIFIED standards build upon building codes by improving performance against natural hazards and reducing the risk of personal property losses.
AD’s Metal Roofing Is a Roofing Contractor in Morehead City, NC started offering Fortified Roofing Systems. If you are planning of re-roofing an existing property, FORTIFIED is affordable and effective at protecting your home. We are here to help you with professional fortified roofing service.
- A stronger roof helps protect your home and personal property from potentially devastating winds and wind-driven rain.
- A stronger roof may reduce or eliminate the amount of time spent out of your home due to water intrusion when the roof is damaged.
- Often the most common roof damage is avoidable by working with your roofer to pay attention to critical details.
- In North Carolina, a FORTIFIED Home Roof designation may qualify you for annual wind mitigation credit that could lower your insurance premium. Check with your insurance agent for specific policy requirements and potential wind mitigation credits in your area.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CLICK HERE
Contact us today. 252-269-7556
Our Upgrades that make a FORTIFIED Roof stronger
- Fastening Sheathing on Existing Roofs in Hurricane Areas
- Fastening Sheathing on New Roofs in Hurricane Areas
- Sealing Roof Seams with Tape
- Installing Self-Adhered Starter Strips
- Sealing Roof Seams with Two Layers of Felt
- Installing Sealed Roof Deck with Self-Adhered Underlayment
- Installing Drip Edge in Hurricane Areas
- Installing Underlayment Over Taped Seams
- Installing Starter Strips Using Roof Cement